The New Horizons Planning Committee invites VCCS faculty, staff, and administrators, full- and part-time alike, to compete for consideration as the 2016 New Horizons Conference Featured Artist.
Entries must be submitted by February 1, 2016, 5:00 PM.
- Submissions may be drawings, paintings, digital compositions, photographs, prints, or any media that can be digitized appropriately and featured on the program cover, signage and other materials.
- Artwork must be original and should strive to capture the essence of “New Horizons.”
- Applicants are limited to one submission.
- There is no fee to submit artwork; entry is free.
- The artist selected will be given a complimentary registration including one night’s stay for the conference.
- The featured artist will be announced by February 15, 2016.
Please submit high-quality, high-resolution digital images of the artwork. A minimum PPI of 300 and minimum width of 2550px on the image's longest side is suggested.
If you have questions about the Featured Artist Search, please contact email@example.com.
Please enter a brief description of your artwork and the media used in its creation.