Online registration for New Horizons 2016 is now closed. Onsite registration will be available at the Conference, starting Wednesday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Deadline: Feb. 11||Standard Registration by March 11/Onsite|
Important Conference Registration Dates to Remember
- Early bird registration ends February 11.
- General registration ends March 11.
- Changes and cancellations without penalty must be received by March 12.
- 50% refund for cancellations received March 13 – March 18.
- No refund for cancellations received March 19 or later.
Conference Registration Coverage
- Conference registration includes attendance all three days and access to all sessions, conference materials, and the following meals:
- Opening lunch and Excellence in Education reception on Wednesday, April 13.
- All meals Thursday, April 14.
- Breakfast Friday, April 15.
- One night’s lodging is also provided for VCCS attendees traveling 50 or more miles from the site of their primary campus.
- Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations and guaranteeing with a personal credit card.
- Be sure to ask for the VCCS New Horizons room block, so the charge for one night’s lodging may then be transferred to the VCCS master account.
- Please see the hotel information page for further details. Non-VCCS participants are welcome to book a room in our room block at the Sheraton Roanoke.
- Conference registration is not transferable.