Two forms of payment are available for New Horizons 2017:
- Checks should be made payable to Virginia Community College System – Account 998030
- Mail completed checks to Nancy Harris, Virginia Community College System, Office of Professional Development, 300 Arboretum Place, Richmond, VA 23236
- Please remember to note on the memo line “NH2017” and your exhibitor level
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are accepted
- The credit card transaction will appear on your statement as VHN9HG85QZH – VCCSVA002
If it is necessary for your company to withdraw as an exhibitor from the 2017 VCCS New Horizons Conference, you must notify the VCCS in writing at the VCCS Office of Professional Development, 300 Arboretum Place, Richmond, VA 23236, or by email to Sandy Gharib, firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
An exhibitor may cancel with no penalty if the VCCS receives the request in writing three months prior to the conference. Exhibitors who cancel in writing between three months and one month prior to the conference will receive a refund of 50% of the exhibitor level package fee. No refunds will be made for cancellation requests received after one month prior to the conference. The VCCS will confirm receipt of all cancellation notices. VCCS will only honor cancellation requests whose receipt has been confirmed.
Invoices & Receipts
After completing the registration process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please keep this e-mail as it will reference your confirmation number and a link to gain entry to your registration details. From the link you may view your registration or payment status. If you need to modify your registration, please email Sandy Gharib, email@example.com.
Additionally, please use the information on the “Confirmation” tab as your invoice for billing or receipt of payment. The Office of Professional Development staff will not send additional invoices unless specifically requested.