Participant registration for New Horizons 2017 is now closed. We look forward to seeing you in April!
|Type||Before Feb. 15||After Feb. 15|
The deadline for all registrations is March 27, 2017.
Important Conference Registration Dates to Remember
- Early bird registration ends February 15
- General registration ends March 27
- Changes and cancellations without penalty must be received by March 13
- 50% refund for cancellations received March 14 – March 28
- No refund for cancellations received March 29 or later
Please note: Registration for the New Horizons Conference does not secure your hotel accommodations. A list of lodging options is available for you to make a reservation at:
Conference Registration Coverage
- Conference registration includes attendance for all three days and access to all sessions, conference materials, and the following meals:
- Opening lunch on Wednesday, April 12
- Breakfast, lunch, and Awards Gala on Thursday, April 13
- Brunch on Friday, April 14
- One night’s loding and tax at the conference rate is provided for every VCCS employee (full-time and adjunct alike) traveling 50 or more miles from the site of their primary campus
- Employees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations and guaranteeing with a personal credit card. There is no hotel lottery this year.
- Be sure you are reserving a room within the VCCS New Horizons room block, so the charge for one night’s lodging may then be transferred to the VCCS master account.
- Employees who share a room are entitled to two nights’ coverage (one night per employee). The name of the roommate must be listed with the hotel. Employees who book as a single are responsible for the second night’s accommodations themselves.
- Please see the hotel information page for further details. Non-VCCS conference attendees are welcome to book a room in our room blocks at Cambria, Hampton-Inn, and the Sheraton.
- Conference registration is not transferable.
If your registration is cancelled:
- by March 13, you will receive a full (100%) refund
- between March 14 – March 28th, you will receive a partial (50%) refund
- after March 29th, no refund will be granted
In the unlikely event that this conference is cancelled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or unforeseen circumstances, the VCCS will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies or other organizations.